Events: Drop-In Programs Open All
The Loft hosts Craft Chats, Panel Discussions, Write-Ins, Social Events, Book Parties, and more. Everyone is welcome at any event on this page, even if you are new to the Loft! No registration necessary. Feel free to drop an email to writersloftma (at) gmail (dot) com if you have questions or are interested in attending.
Attendance is usually free (or discounted) for Members of the Loft. Donations are requested from non-members for all events other than Social.
Inaugural Marketing Rally Team Meeting
Selling books can be a lot of work. Maybe our Marketing Rally Team can share the load. On Wednesday, May 20th at 7pm we’ll generate ideas, share tips, and brainstorm ways to support each other.
This group is open to everyone – published or aspiring — and might be the right place for you if:
- You have questions about book marketing
- Need help with marketing
- Want to get better at marketing
- Even if marketing is your worst nightmare!
- You have some background in marketing
- You know some clever marketing ideas you’d like to share
- You would love to support Lofters with their marketing endeavors
Marketing can be more fun and more productive if we work as a team! We hope to make this a monthly group.
This event is open to all. donation; Members Free.
And more coming soon …